EVERY CLASSIC GLASGOW SCENE . . .
FULL COLOUR THROUGHOUT . . .
SUPERSIZE PAGES . . .
QUALITY HARDBACK COVER
Contains 48 classic scenes. The 'then' photographs - mainly Victorian and Edwardian - are drawn from the collections of the most eminent photographers to have worked in Glasgow. They include Francis Frith, George Washington Wilson, Thomas Annan and James Craig Annan. Every classic Glasgow scene is represented, including:
- East: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Green, Provand's Lordship, Old College/Glasgow University, Glasgow Cross, Gallowgate, St Andrew's Church, Trongate
- City Centre: St Enoch, Argyle Street, Buchanan Street, Royal Exchange, Renfield Street, Ca' d' Oro building, Central Station, Sauchiehall Street, Empire Theatre, Theatre Royal, St Vincent Place, George Square
- Merchant City: County Buildings, The Royal Exchange, Queen Street
- West End: Charing Cross, Anderston Cross, St George's Cross, Park church, Great Western Road, Botanic Gardens, Kelvingrove House, Western Infirmary, Stewart Memorial Fountain, Glasgow University, Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- River Clyde: Transport Museum, Broomielaw, Glasgow Bridge, Jamaica Street
- South Side: St Andrew's Cross, Caledonia Road church, Queen's Park
OUT OF STOCK